Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Day 1: A few hours into Profit Lance

So Ive made the plunge and forked over my hard earned cash...again. In fact to tell the truth I didn't have to spend that much on this particular one. Not like last weeks soon to be failure..maybe, but I wont get into that one right now. Lets focus on today.

As I was saying it really didn't cost that much, I would have been willing to pay three times as much as I really did. This particular program is called The Profit Lance System, lets see how it pans out. Its been three or so hours already and I've just barely scratched the surface of the information I received.

At first glance I was like..ok this isn't that bad, I figured I could have breezed through the info and be done sometime tomorrow, but on closer inspection there is no-way. This program is thorough, I mean really really thorough > leaving no stone unturned. Again I wonder how or why they are selling it for what I would consider cheap. So now I'm thinking I would still be going through the material on the weekend. But its not like I have anything better to do..well I do but what the hell.

I have an 8 week money-back guarantee so I figure I better put the pedal to the metal and see how it turns out. Its a daunting task looking at all that information but the layout is straight-forward enough. Well times ah wasting, I better get back to it.

No comments: