Thursday, June 21, 2007

Day 2 of Profit Lance: In the AM

So here we go day 2, June 21st. Its more or less in the am I got up at about 11 this morning, yea yea yea I don't need to hear about it cause if u could you would. Anyway...so here goes, I'm just about finished with with the introductory stuff, signing up and enabling the necessary accounts to get me on the way. Its the journey right, not the destination....riiight.

So a part of my journey as it were is to read this book called erm, "Think and Grow Rich". I was told by my mentor to read this before going any further in the course, it just so happens the darn book is like a lot of pages man. Just motivational stuff really, it is of course included in the material among with numerous others that Ive only just glanced at but I'll cross those bridges when I get to them. Right now I'm focused on the goal at hand, so if I'm told to read it, that its an intricate part of my pending success, then I'm gonna read it. That's all for now more in the pm...maybe.

No comments: